Personal Mission Statement
- When I die one day. People value me for the impact I’ve brought to world and to individuals.
- Work hard for all that I do.
- Give my best effort in every task.
- Ethusiastically approach the challenges and all else I do.
- Be open, honest and generous.
- Seek the counsel of others frequently and thoughfully.
- Never be satisfied with the status quo, I will be an agent of change.
- Seek to improve and grow those around and beneath me in work and all other areas.
- Not seek my own glory. Seek for humankind.
- Never taking this too seriously but become agent in everything.
- Be a reliable and respected person.
- Be a determined person, set goals and daily plan for myself, stick to them while keeping flexibility.
- Give an increasing portion of all I own to charity.
- Spend the wealth with my family.
- Visit over 100 courntries to develop a broad world view and a passion.
- Continue to read. I will read at least five significant books each year.
- Continue to learn. Pick up at least one new topic, sport, field or craft per year.
- Live heathily. Sleep before 11PM and get up before 7AM.
- Excercise regularly, at least three times per week.
- Control my weight, keep BMI around 21.(73kg)
- Accumulate wealth. Accumulate 50% of my annual income for future.
- Learn to invest. Make use of the compound effect.
- The Juggling Act: Bringing Balance to Your Faith, Family, and Work