OKR in the 30th week of 2019
This Week is special, I will go to Guizhou Province for community immersion. It’s for about a week, I think there will be no intentional P.E. time, but instead walking a lot in the mountains. I will bring my Laptop with me, hoping to continue learning on Coursera and surfing the Internet for news. And of course, 3 posts will be guaranteed on my blog. I am sure to take Kindle with me, it’s portable and I have a lot of options in reading with it.
- 《人间食粮》 by 安德烈·纪德
- 《理念的力量》 by 张维迎
- 《杨绛传》by 央北
Good Habits to Develop
I decided to keep track of my sleep time and get up time to make myself more punctuate.
- Focus: Adopt Phone Free Hours
- Keep Calm and Read a Book
- Sleep Pattern: 22:30 – 5:00 – 6 hours each day + 1 hour nap after lunch
- Working at least 6 hours daily
- Balanced Time Perspective – Past Positive & Future Positive & Focus more on Present
- OKR for long term planning
- KanbanFlow & Pomodoro for short term practice & Time Management
- Google Calendar: The bridge between OKR(on Blog) and Pomodoro(KanbanFlow), allocate time on Google Calendar to KanbanFlow TODOs. 我今天准备做哪些有益的事？
- Evernote Diary: 我今天做了哪些有益的事？我明天将做哪些有益的事？
- Learn more about Sympathy: Reading more Novels
- Less Procrastination: Divide & Conquer & Determination
- Higher Efficiency: Dedicated Time + Good Learning Path
Knowledge is Power.