Learning path to become a full-stack developer
I want to become a fully qualified, professional, competitive in the international job seeking market full-stack developer after my four-year university. I will update this page consistently to plan and record for my career to be a full-stack developer.
This specialization is on Coursera from Johns Hopkins University. After finishing 5 out of 6 courses of it, I now know the basic idea of full stack web development and how to program both frontend and backend.
- Ruby on Rails: An Introduction (Certificate) Mid Aug – Mid
- Rails with Active Record and Action Pack (Certificate) Mid Sept – Mid
- Ruby on Rails Web Services and Integration with MongoDB (Certificate), Mid Oct – Mid
- HTML, CSS
- Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS (Course Finished, Certificate almost ready) Mid Dec – Jan 13
- Capstone: Photo Tourist Web Application(To be started)
Full Stack Web and Multiplatform Mobile App Development Specialization
I want to step further to learn to program on mobile phones both running Android and IOS with this course.
- Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4
- Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies: Ionic and Cordova
- Multiplatform Mobile App Development with NativeScript
- Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization
Some course overlap with the previous one, I just want to learn more frameworks and start to become a true full stack developer!
Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4(overlap)
- Front-End Web Development with React
- Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native
Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB(overlap)
More resources less related:
This specialization is on Coursera from Stanford University
- Divide and Conquer, Sorting and Searching, and Randomized Algorithms
- Graph Search, Shortest Paths, and Data Structures
- Greedy Algorithms, Minimum Spanning Trees, and Dynamic Programming
- Shortest Path Revisited, NP-Complete Problems and What to do About them